Its a fine day today pirates! Pirate101 had opened up Test Realm and posted the update notes! After a few minutes, Kingsisle had to take it back down for maintenance for some bugs that were not allowing people to progress to the new questline. Others also had problems entering the new Auction House. This post is just to show you all what is to be expected in this Test Realm and possible Live realm when we finish testing it! Cheers!
- -All characters who have finished "The Great and Powerful Turtle" in Mooshu will need to visit Captain Avery in his office to continue their journey!
- -Players will now get to level their pirates to level 65 (char and NXP) with this content update! Wow!
- -Make sure to go visit your Class Trainer before heading off on your new adventures! They will have a variety of new talents you can learn when you level up!
- -Tons of new gear and weapons are available as drops in both of the new worlds! The Gold cap has been increased to 200,000 gold! Woot!
- Tons of new Companions are waiting to join your crew pirates!
- Many of your Old Companions will have new powers and talents!
- Some Companions can even be promoted!
- Prepare yourself to battle with and against a host of new faces: Kurghas, Grenadiers, Anarchists, War Golems, Vultures, Manticores, Ophidians, Eagle Centurions, Ettins, Trolls, Sirens, Minotaurs, Krakens, Crokagators, and Gorgons await you!
- Zeke is back with new exploration quests!
Make sure you check out the new Bazaar that opened up in Skull Island!
Harvey Deuce is the keeper and will let you sell loot and buy loot! Like they say, one man's garbage may be another mans treasure! He resembles One-eyed Jack, hmm is he playing another trick on us trying to roll in the loot? ;)
Tired of sailing back and forth between worlds and stormgates? Problem solved! Visit one of the Bey family members in each world and they will have an ancient Krokotopian Portal that will take you to any world that you have visited before by ship! Subscribers to Pirate101 will only have to pay Gold to use them. Others will have to use a small amount of crowns to use the transportation device!
New Class Trainer Powers!
- Look at all of those amazing new talents and powers! Wow! Some of them are total game changers in Pvp! The Witchdoctors can learn a new talent called "Purge Magic" which allows them to remove ALL buffs off a target!
- Buccaneers "Reckless Frenzy" allows them to keep attacking until they miss! The catch is that they will lose -5% per swing! Life or death kinda thing I guess! Go out strong!
- Swashbucklers get a new "Black Fog" talent which hides them and lets them attack even stronger when revealing themselves!
- Musketeers can learn the "Power Monkeys Palaside" which allows them to place a powder keg on an empty battleboard space. Wonder what happens when they shoot it? ;)
If you would like to read ALL of the update notes in Depth, please go check them out on the Main site here. I just want to give one last shout out to Kingsisle and Pirate101! This update is epic! We want to thank you for all of the hard work you guys and gals put into the game and the community!